About Me

My photo
My name is Crystal and I decided to do a blog to talk about my struggle with Lyme Disease, what helped and didn't help, and to share how important it is what we put into our bodies. I just recently updated new information. Through my 3+ year illness I learned so many things that I would love to share with you! I found a good fit for me was an 80% raw diet, gluten free, and detox, detox along with treatments. I want to see you feeling good and living your true potential so you can live your dreams! Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor. The information on this blog is based on research, conversations with others in the health industry,and my own personal experiences. If your seeking a formal medical diagnosis, or contemplating any major dietary change, I suggest you speak with a health care provider.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tabbouli is such a great salad and is so good for you. Instead of bulgar wheat I use couscous or quinoa. add parsley, lemon, onion, tomato, olive oil, pepper, sea salt. Parsley is so good for your digestive system along with the lemon. I love it so much I could eat it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment